Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Themes of Geography with Cultural Norms of Vietnam

Author's Note: I created a website to share my knowledge on the five themes of geography and cultural norms of Vietnam.  The reason I created a website is, because I have never tried that type of media before and I thought it would be a fun and unique way to share what I have learned.  Please enjoy my website!

The Link to Five Themes of Geography and Cultural Norms of Vietnam:
http://5themesandculturalnormsofvietnam.weebly.com/

1 comment:

  1. The work that you put in your weebly on formatting is excellent. The information is logically organized and easy to navigate. I really appreciate how you went in depth in each of the five themes. Too often, students have a tendency of solely reporting facts. You took the information and gave reasons why Vietnam is different from other places. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete